Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Why Are My Federal Withholding Taxes So Low My Federal Withholding Tax Seems Very Low. I'm In The Military And Was In A Tax Free Zone For 6 Months. ?

My Federal withholding tax seems very low. I'm in the Military and was in a tax free zone for 6 months. ? - why are my federal withholding taxes so low

I married early last year and was a prosperous time, and benefits received tax-free for 6 months. since I began paying my federal tax return is about 3% of income will be taxed $ 2243.53 per month and I paid about $ 69.88 per month. I was also told that my wife and I with the exceptions? I think it has something to do with liberation, but still very low.

3 comments:

Lyndsey said...

The more exemptions you claim reserve, and no less. And because they have been used for 6 months, are taxed for 6 months salary. He said an accountant for the least amount of money withheld (based) on real exceptions. The most common mistake is that the more you are entitled to return for a refund. But that's not necessarily true. Both depend not only on itself looks like you're on the right track.

Michelle C said...

Maintenance is low, because you ask for 2 members (for you and your spouse) because they are certain exceptions witholdings not mean that you are a bigger refund, pay less, generally means a smaller refund, or should.

Army Wife said...

Because you will claim deductions. Basically, you pay less taxes now pay more and you get a big refund at the end of the year.

Post a Comment