Friday, January 1, 2010

Trailer Hitch Carrier What Is The Difference Between A Class 1 Class 2 Trailer Hitches?

What is the difference between a class 1 class 2 Trailer Hitches? - trailer hitch carrier

I have to buy a cargo carrier for my car.

I have a Chrysler Sebring Convertible 2005 (yes, I know)

Anyway, I know what it takes 1.25 Category 1 "Trailer Hitch. But there is a charge for companies to deny different, so I just bought a cargo airline said that for Class 2, but still has a size of 1.25 "?

Suer have read I'm having trouble finding everything I need to use the car, that I take a bike and it's really difficult to speak to 1 on the surface of stage 1 1 can / 4 "on a size Adult Bicycle and a charge carrier fit for my car.

Can I use a class of two, 1-1/4 "Cargo Carrier for me? O?

1 comments:

Sb T said...

I think I know the answer, but to act more intelligent than I suggest you move your car to a local U-Haul and ask. In any case, I know.

Post a Comment