Monday, January 4, 2010

Rockford Bd What Subs(10") Would Sound Best With My 600.1 Bd Rockford Fosgate Amp?

What subs(10") would sound best with my 600.1 Bd Rockford fosgate amp? - rockford bd

I want to know your thoughts on the best subs ((((i need including 10 thats only because my box is my little car and, if so)))) I can get a good sound, and not blow my amp that I 'ai.
Please give me some ideas, thank you
Amp specifications are



Rockford Fosgate 600.1 Amp Bd Specifications
# Mono subwoofer amplifier
# 1800 Watts Peak Power
# 300 x 1 watts RMS into 4 ohms (600 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
# Variable low pass filter (35-250 Hz, 12 dB / octave)
# Punch Bass EQ (0-18 dB at 45 Hz) with wired remote control
# Subsonic filter (28 Hz, 12 dB / octave)
Focused heat sink Design #
# Removable connector cover
# Very efficient BD class design
Special Design # A-247-MOSFETs operating at lower temperatures than standard transistors
# CEA-2006 Compliant
# The inputs and preamp outputs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First, what is the size of the box? What is the internal volume? If you have closed, ported?
* If you tell me the size and thickness of the wood, I know that if you do not know.

Secondly, what is your spending limit? This is the most important factor.

If you update this information, I will be my answer.

Anonymous said...

First, what is the size of the box? What is the internal volume? If you have closed, ported?
* If you tell me the size and thickness of the wood, I know that if you do not know.

Secondly, what is your spending limit? This is the most important factor.

If you update this information, I will be my answer.

Post a Comment