Sunday, December 27, 2009

Residential Rental Lease Agreement Renewal Of Residential Rental Agreement. Texas.?

Renewal of Residential rental agreement. Texas.? - residential rental lease agreement

I rented a house in Texas. This is the first time I rented a house. The lease runs in three months. Tenants are forced to sign another contract renewal of one year or if it automatically one months rent per month? My aunt said he did not know sign a lease, is only one month at a monthly rent. This does not seem right somehow. I thought it was another lease. My aunt says that it only applies to apartments, houses.

1 comments:

Bostonian In MO said...

You need to see in your contract, what happens to read. Most contracts TAA go month to month after the end automatically when a house or an apartment. Each party can be a new chance at this point request, everything depends on the negotiations between the parties.

Once I was a landlord in Texas and still in touch with my tenants 60 days before the due date so that you know that would require an additional period of 60 days after the former if you want to stay. If they wanted to stay another month, there is a rent increase of 10%. Most of them decided to go with a new contract, but some decided to stay the month if they were planning a move or purchase a home in the near future.

Post a Comment