Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Prescription Safety Glasses Prescription Safety Glasses....?

Prescription Safety Glasses....? - prescription safety glasses

I am looking for a pair of glasses for school used to be, the IU School of cars, the ANSI Z87.1 approved. I do not want Big Ole Grandad "mirror, my teacher has a couple looking for this kind of sunglasses, but as pres. Goggles.

http://www.rx-safety.com/Safety-Glasses/ ...

^ ^ ^ ^ I want something, but I'm not sure if they are approved ANSI Z87.1. So, if someone can steer me in the right direction, I would be very happy.

3 comments:

Free at last said...

Sorce Yes, there are DIFFERENT ... Can I make a list?

Free at last said...

Sorce Yes, there are DIFFERENT ... Can I make a list?

Free at last said...

Sorce Yes, there are DIFFERENT ... Can I make a list?

Post a Comment