Monday, December 14, 2009

Download Npr Media Player Stream How Do I Record Audio Programs I Listen To (but Cannot Download For Burning To A CD) From The Internet?

How do I record audio programs I listen to (but cannot download for burning to a CD) from the internet? - download npr media player stream

NPR-listening program previously but not to record. Is there a way to accommodate these programs for the hearing. An example is u0026lt \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\;> http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5051759>
I want to save permanently?

2 comments:

6digitnu... said...

Need an application that streaming audio can be downloaded as StationRipper.

something like "capture audio stream" into Google and you should find lots of information about

knowital... said...

Download Windows Media Player and the computer can know, you can create a CD / diskette or file. Good luck

Post a Comment