Monday, February 8, 2010

Why Is My 32 Gb Touch Screen(if You Will) Bugging Out Why Is My 32 GB Touch Screen(If You Will) Bugging Out?

Why is my 32 GB Touch Screen(If you will) bugging out? - why is my 32 gb touch screen(if you will) bugging out

Unfortunately I can not tell you, the producer of this event, which was a mistake in shipping on Ebay.

The Hong Kong a few touch-screen. I can offer software and hardware information.

Software: spring MLC v3.0.3
Hardware: Magic V2.

Earlier, when I arrived, that works like a charm, but bout month or so, started to make mistakes situation. especially my music, photos, video and text. I would be for the "success or PIC can say file sharing not be removed"

I would also say that for the photo when I'm deleting the words "Error! Maybe the file is!"

For this, he used what I want to know.

Videos: "The file does not exist!"

Music: As for the video.

Text: As the PIC

I scanned 3 times with an anti-virus and nothing comes out. I have no idea why it works. I have not tried to install again, but I bet it will not work. Can someone help me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment