Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Swiss Girls In Shower Why Are British Girls Always Hot As Hell, Whereas Swiss Girls Aren't?

Why are british girls always hot as hell, whereas swiss girls aren't? - swiss girls in shower

Why are the British girls are always so hot? I am Swiss and I was in England recently to learn English. Jesus, I thought, I'm in the cities of El Dorado for the girls. everything that they really take care of themselves, I mean you always make it an attractive impression. always wear makeup and have their fingers and nails colored. I just thought, 'Oh man, what exactly he needs to see coming from a country where girls are as big as cows or horses like?. I've also noticed that many, too many in my opinion, not even a mark use or something. No one asks me a little Swiss girl attractive. What is your response to my question?

0 comments:

Post a Comment