Monday, February 22, 2010

Blood-tinged Mucus Day Before Period Trying To Conceive- Large Mucus Discharge Tinged With Blood Two Days Post Ovulation.?

Trying to conceive- Large mucus discharge tinged with blood two days post ovulation.? - blood-tinged mucus day before period

I'm trying to understand, and so far only from my birth control Yaz for two months. I ovulate on the day of 7 days and 9, I felt very bloody mucus. If I cramp. I'm on my next period until 21. I listen to my body and now I have a child, but have not experienced this before. All suggestions about what's going on? Is this just a normal thing that the body is in the middle of the month if they do not have birth control, or it could be a sign that I conceived. Ladies and guys, perhaps the role of defense counsel, I am honestly confused ... Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment